We offer a Wide Range of Class VI materials including PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, ECTFE, and MFA for any and all Teflon Applications.
- FEP – PFA – PTFE Tubing allow for the safe transport of chemicals and corrosive liquids such as sulfuric acid.
- Coiled or Retractable tubing can be used as a Heat Exchange unit in highly corrosive environments.
- Fluoropolymer tubing acts as a high temperature, light weight insulation in applications where other plastics fail.
- Flexible conduits for high temperature commercial heaters.
- Spiral wrap for wire harnesses and cable assembly.
- Level sensors.
- Fully Conductive tubing available.
- Encapsulated thermometers protect products from mercury and glass contamination if breaking occurs.
- With a total Teflon jacket expensive sensors become impervious to harsh chemicals.
PULP & PAPER
- FEP Roll Covers are easy to apply and reduce downtime by eliminating build up and offering a truly nonstick easy to clean surface.
- FEP Roll Covers are also critical in Laminating machines.
Fluoropolymer Tubing can also be found in:
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices.
- Food Processing and Water Delivery Systems.
- Oil Drilling and Pump Systems.