AWG 22 Heat Shrink FEP Tubing 1.3:1• AMS-DTL-23053/11-102
|Item||Heat Shrink Specification|
|Part||AWG # 22 Heat Shrink FEP|
|Size||AWG # 22|
|Wall||.008 +/- .002|
|Put Up||4 ft / Coils|
|Max. Temp.||400º F|
Manufacturing Heat Shrinkable Fluoropolymer Tubing that conforms to both Military Specs: AMS-DTL-23053/12 and AMS-DTL-23053/11. Heat Shrinkable PTFE 2:1 and 4:1. Heat Shrinkable FEP 1.25:1 , 1.3:1 and 1.6:1 products. Manufactured in the USA.
Heat Shrink FEP Tubing is easier to shrink than PTFE and can withstand temperatures as high as 400°F (204°C). Shrinkable FEP Tubing is supplied in an expanded state to allow easy coverage over instruments such as Thermocouples, Probes, Thermometers, Lighting Fixtures and other delicate electrical instruments where protection is needed. FEP provides a tight seal around components, protecting them from harsh chemical environments. As a protective sleeve, FEP helps eliminates dirt and contamination build up on components.
Tef Cap Industries manufactures both Mil-Spec and Custom Heat Shrink Tubing in FDA and USP Class VI Compliant resins such as FEP, PFA and PTFE.
FEP Heat Shrink Tubing (M23053/11) specifications:
- Tubing produced from 100 % Virgin FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) resins.
- Supplied in 4 ft lengths, or Long Continuous Lengths.
- Shrink Temperature: Below 1“ Diameter – 410°F/210°C – Over 1″ Diameter – 430°F/221°C.
- Color: Clear / Translucent, Custom Colors are available.
- FEP 1:3 – AMS-DTL-23053/11 Class 1
- FEP 1:6 – AMS-DTL-23053/11 Class 2
- FDA Compliant
- USP Class VI Compliant
- Reach & RoHs Compliant
- VW1, UL-83
FEP Heat Shrink Tubing (M23053/11) Applications:
- Protective covering for components
- Electrical Insulation
- Laminating / Conveyor Rollers
- T5,T8,T12 Light Covering
- Medical Instruments
- Catheter Construction
- Battery Packs
FEP Shrink Tubing (M23053/11) Characteristics:
- Biocompatible, FEP is certified USP Class VI
- Maximum heat resistance up to 400°F (204°C)
- Chemically inert to nearly all industrial chemicals and solvents
- Eliminates dirt and contamination build up on components
- Lower gas and vapor permeability than PTFE
- Low absorption of solvents (< 1%)
- Gamma, ETO, e-beam and autoclave sterilizable
- Excellent transmission of ultraviolet rays
- Long continuous lengths can be produced