PFA Probe Covers
Tef Cap Industries has developed a proprietary method of sealing the ends of Heat Shrinkable Teflon PFA Tubing that results in a smooth, round, conforming, pinhole-free seal.
Heat Shrinkable PFA Probe Covers are supplied with a .010-inch thick wall, much thicker than conventional TFE, FEP or PFA spray coatings that are often only .001 inch thick. They are chemically inert and FDA compliant.
Thermocouples, Probes, RTD’s, Thermometers and a variety of sensors all benefit from the protection offered by Fluoropolymer Probe Covers. Tef-Cap has extensive knowledge and equipment plus testing facilities to ensure that your probe is properly encapsulated and protected.
If you are not comfortable with shrinking Tef Cap Probe Covers on your instruments why not have
Tef-Cap do the encapsulation for you. All probes can be encapsulated and returned on an expedited basis – generally no more than one or two days are required.
- PFA Probe Covers have a working temperature ranging from cryogenic up to 500ºF.
- PFA Probe Covers Are Available In Both Clear & Black.
- Standard Probe Cover Sizes (inches): 1/16″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- Lengths : 6 inches to 150 inches.
- Custom Lengths, Diameters and Wall Thickness Available.
- Calibration Types: J, K, T, N, E, R, S, B RTD