Convoluted Teflon Tubing
Tef Cap produces Convoluted Teflon Tubing with cuffed ends for use in fields such as semiconductor, automotive, chemical and petrochemical industries. Supplying tubing with diameters as small as 1/8 ” up to a 4 ” diameter fluid transfer hose. Convoluted Teflon Tubing is a high temperature chemical resistant tube that offers the flexibility of corrugated tubing but also provides the ability to be a self draining tube due to the make up of the convolutions. Both PTFE & FEP are FDA and 3A approved materials and can be used in food and medical industry.
Mil-Spec Convoluted Teflon Tubing is a high temperature material that has a non-stick surface, allowing easy cleaning. Mil-Spec Convo is an excellent electrical insulator and resist most corrosive liquids including hot acids.
Convoluted Teflon Tubing can be supplied with Cuffed ends for easy attachment to Compression or Barb Fittings. Flares and flanges for fittings are available upon request. For applications where static build up is a problem Convoluted PTFE Tubing can be made with a conductive liner for static dissipation. Convoluted Tubing can also be made with a thicker wall or produced with a Low Profile to allow for greater flow of fluid on the ID of the Tubing.
Material Selection & Military Specification :
- Convoluted PTFE : Standard Flex 81914/1 [maxbutton id=”19″]
- Convoluted PTFE : Extra Flex ( Close Convo ) 81914/2 [maxbutton id=”20″]
- Convoluted FEP : Standard Flex 81914/3 [maxbutton id=”22″]
- Convoluted FEP : Extra Flex ( Close Convo ) 81914/4 [maxbutton id=”21″]
- Convoluted ETFE : Standard Flex 81914/6
- Convoluted ETFE : Extra Flex ( Close Convo ) 81914/5